|Duration:||7 Months – able to extend|
|Date:||12 May 2023|
|Deadline:||26 May 2023|
Women Now for Development is a feminist, women-led NGO dedicated to deepening and strengthening the role of women in Syria and neighboring countries, by enhancing their social, economic and cultural participation.
WND was founded in 2012 in response to the conflict in Syria and the ensuing humanitarian crisis. WND is working in four integrated program areas:
• Advocacy and campaigns
- * Contribute to the planning and implementation of the department’s strategy, which achieves the general objective of the organization
- * Coordinating the preparation of procurement plans for the sector’s projects with the Programs Department.
- * Participate in the development of the procurement policy.
- * Managing the procurement team located within the work area
- * Implement the procurement policy in line with the organization’s policies
- * Follow up on warehouse operations, if any
- * Collecting quotations for purchases in accordance with the procurement policy.
- * Auditing procurement processes and organizing documentation according to the procurement policy
- * Archive and asset management for the work area
- * Issuing monthly reports on the department’s activity (purchasing operations – service contracts – asset schedules)
– Bachelor degree in appropriate field
– At least 3 years of work experience in the Supply Chain field of work
- * A very good level in English language
- * Familiarity with the Turkish language
- * Proficiency in working with work-related computer programs
- * Coordination and problem solving skills
- * Remote management skills
- * Knowledge of the social environment in the work areas
- * Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working on projects of protection and empowering women and girls
- * Turkish citizenship holders are preferred
to apply kindly follow the link below
only nominated applicant should be connected
Coordinating the preparation of procurement plans for the sector's...
Support CM in Developing Women Now’s country strategy in Turkey and N.W Syria in cooperation with other executive Management teams.